Get your car today without any problems and quickly.
For this, we do not need any additional formalities from you.
This means that the vehicle will be sold to you with gross VAT and can be transported directly to the destination Country.
If, on the other hand, you have a company in the EU, you can of course purchase the vehicle (without VAT) according to the following Points.
If you wish to purchase the vehicle as a VAT-free delivery within the scope of our sales tax (net purchase), the following documents must be furnished by
1. Commercial registration, register withdrawal and /
or notarial deed of corporation.
2. Enter a valid VAT identification number for your company
3. ID card / passport of the company owner.
4. Complete information about the company for the purchase.
contract and invoice.
5. Binding order / purchase contract signed by the
company owner including stamp.
6. Purchase price or deposit by bank transfer from the home country
7. Authorization of the pick-up (on pickup of the authorized
representative or freight forwarder).
8. Personnel despatch copy of the agent, not applicable when
commissioning a freight forwarder.
9. The pick-up is obliged to identify himself / herself with the
help of his /her ID card / passport.
10. Proof of the final shipment of the purchased vehicle to the
EU country of destination.
11. For pick-up by a freight forwarder: Cargo letter (CMR)
12. Confirmation of the payment of VAT in the country of destination.
13. Please bring the following documents with you:
Company stamp, business card and, if necessary, business paper.
Please note that all of the documents submitted to us as well as copies are clear and legible.
We recommend using color scans instead of black-and-white copies.
Please understand that a purchase-tax-free purchase (net purchase) can only be carried out after complete transmission of your documents.
A submission of the documents is with this type of processing not possible!
As soon as you drive a vehicle for shipment to a destination country outside the EU, we will be able to provide you with targeted and efficient assistance from Ostfriesland Automobile in all export-specific questions.
The following requirements apply to all exporters:
1. Valid passport / passport of the buyer.
2. Binding order / purchase contract personally signed by the buyer.
3. Deposit of the value-added tax.
4. Pick-up authorization and ID card of the pick-up.
5. The pick-up is obliged to identify himself / herself with
the help of his / her ID card / passport.
6. When a freight forwarder is assigned: freight paper (CMR).
7. When the vehicle is handed over: Documents of the transfer permit.
8. After export: return / return of the export declaration with
official stamp of the Country of destination and
We accept the following points for you against a processing fee:
1. The production of the necessary export documents
(export certificate, etc.)
2. Customs clearance through our Customs number with
demonstration of the purchased vehicle at customs in Emden.
3. Acquire the required customs / export codes.
4. The coordination and organization of the freight passages
for the forwarding, truck and the transport ship.
5. The refund of the VAT deposit will be binding from 3 days after
receipt of the proofs to be provided by
bank transfer to the Company.